Weekly Pool Service
Weekly Pool Service DFW
Weekly Service Rates
Welcome to Superior Pool Service, your one-stop destination for all your pool maintenance needs. We specialize in providing comprehensive weekly pool service to keep your pool clean, healthy, and sparkling.
At Superior, we understand the importance of regular pool maintenance to ensure the safety and enjoyment of your pool. That’s why we offer top-quality weekly pool service that covers all aspects of pool care, including cleaning, maintenance, and water balancing.
Our experienced pool technicians use state-of-the-art equipment and industry-leading techniques to provide the best possible results. We work closely with you to understand your unique needs and requirements and develop a customized maintenance plan to keep your pool in top condition all year round.
Our Weekly Service Includes:
Our Pool Cleaning Process
1. Skim the Pool Surface: Use a long-handled leaf skimmer to gather up leaves, insects, and any other debris floating on the surface of the pool. Regular skimming makes the process of cleaning your pool easier and prevents debris from sinking to the bottom.
2. Brush the Pool Walls and Floor: Use a pool brush to scrub the sides, ladders, and floor of the pool. This helps to remove any algae or dirt that’s adhered to the pool surfaces. Pay particular attention to corners and stairs where dirt tends to accumulate.
3. Vacuum the Pool: After brushing, use a pool vacuum to remove debris that has settled on the bottom of the pool. You can use a manual vacuum or an automatic/robotic pool vacuum, depending on your preference and budget.
4. Clean the Pool Filter: Depending on the type of pool filter you have (cartridge, sand, or diatomaceous earth), the process for cleaning will differ. However, it generally involves backwashing the filter or removing and cleaning the filter cartridges.
5. Check and Adjust the Water Chemistry: Use a pool testing kit to check the pH, alkalinity, chlorine levels, and other chemical levels in your pool. Based on the results, adjust the water chemistry as needed by adding the appropriate pool chemicals.
6. Shock the Pool if Needed: If the water tests indicate high levels of contaminants, or the pool is being used heavily (such as during a heatwave), it may be necessary to ‘shock’ the pool. This involves adding a large dose of chlorine to eliminate bacteria, algae, and other contaminants.
7. Check the Water Level: The water level in your pool can decrease due to evaporation and splash-out. If it’s too low, the pump can be damaged. Use a garden hose to add water until the level is back to normal.
8. Inspect Pool Equipment: Regularly inspect the pool pump, heater, and other equipment for any signs of damage or wear.
9. Schedule Regular Professional Service: While regular at-home cleaning is essential, scheduling professional pool service periodically ensures a deep clean and thorough equipment check that might save you from costly repairs in the future.
We ask that our customers please:
By choosing our weekly pool service, you can relax and enjoy your pool without worrying about its maintenance. We take care of everything, ensuring your pool stays clean, clear, and ready to use whenever you are.
So, if you’re looking for a reliable and affordable weekly pool service, look no further than our company. Contact us today to schedule your service and experience the difference of a professionally maintained pool!
Our Superior Services
Our weekly service coverage area continues to expand. Please contact us to see if we are now serving your area and let us provide you with a free estimate for weekly pool cleaning.
We take pride in being the most well-trained Pool Service Company in Texas. All of our associates are factory trained and extensively educated on all major equipment brands.
We offer a complete list of Swimming Pool Renovation Services. Whether you need a full renovation or a few minor repairs, we can help with your renovation needs.
Has your pool been losing water at an unusually fast rate? You may have a leak. Our leak detection specialists are trained to locate and repair your leaking pool.
Our factory trained technicians are ready and able to meet any of your pool equipment service needs. Anything from basic equipment repairs up to the replacement of any or all of your pool’s equipment.
Pool plumbing can take confusion to new heights. If your pool was built before the mid-eighties, it’s probably time to modernize.